Do you have confidential information that you need to dispose of?
Confidential shredding from Cae Post can keep your data safe. Did you realise that organisations found to be in breach of the Data Protection Act can face fines up to £500,000?
But there’s no need to panic, that’s where confidential shredding from Cae Post comes in. For just £4.50 per sack exc. VAT we will provide the sacks, security tags, delivery, collection and destruction. At this rate it doesn’t make sense to pay a member of staff to do it for you.
We operate to the Information Destruction Code EN15713 and our staff are checked by the Criminal Records Bureau.
- secure shredding and collection services for both paper documents and CDs
- no minimum quantities
- delivery and collection to suit you
- security tags
- cross cut shred to ensure the information is unrecognisable
- certificate of destruction by email or post
- all paper sent to UK paper mills where it is recycled into tissue products
- weight of the material collected particularly useful for organisations that seek to achieve environmental standards
- a comprehensive business waste and recycling service to meet all of your business needs
And that’s not all. By using our services you are providing a real work task for our volunteers. Those individuals furthest from the job market work with our Job Coaches to carry out this service from start to finish. They take a pride in the job that they do, they believe in customer service and will always go that extra mile. This is what just one of our customers had to say about the service:
“Your friendly team are always accommodating on collections of confidential sacks, as they may not be consolidated in one building and have to be carried out from different points.
Being able to consolidate services with providers is a positive for a small company. So providing regular, planned reliable collections of our recycling materials and confidential sacks is a positive. No rubbish is left behind, wheelie bins are always returned to their locations and the internal sacks fitted. Good service”
Contact us today to discuss your confidential shredding requirements. Call us now on 01938 570426 and ask about our confidential shredding services.